Okay, this video is really goofy and I am not a fan of putting myself out there but some of my family tried these fudge bars for the first time the other night and between the five of us they were all gone in a matter of minutes! They told me I should share my recipe on the blog so here I am sharing it with you! Forgive the disorderliness and the fact that I am filming myself 90% of the time! These bars are actually really simple to make and you only need 4 major ingredients. You won’t believe these are actually so good for you! If you would like to read up on the health benefits to each of the ingredients in these, I have attached some links below. Enjoy!! -Cate
Stupid Easy Low Carb Chocolate Fudge Bars
What you will need:
- 1 cup refined coconut oil softened or melted
- 1 cup of smooth peanut butter OR 1/2 cup peanut butter and 1/4 cup peanut flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup Gentle Sweet or 2 TBSP Truvia/Pyure
- Pinch mineral salt
- Dash vanilla extract
- (Optional topping) oats, pumpkin seeds, nuts, chocolate chips, etc.
- In a medium sized bowl add all of the ingredients and mix really well until smooth.
- Pour mixture into 9×9 pan and add toppings.
- Let refrigerate for 10-20 minutes before slicing into squares.
You can pin this recipe to your board!