So many good people want to help those affected by the hurricane and one of the best ways is to donate money or supplies to agencies equipped for emergencies such as this.
Here are a few we’ve found:
1. N.C. Disaster Relief Fund-www.rebuild.nc.gov
2. Samaritan’s Purse- www.samaritanspurse.org
3. American Red Cross- www.redcross.org
4. The Salvation Army – give.helpsalvationsrmy.org
5. Habitat for Humanity- www.habitat.org
6. Second Harvest Food Bank – secure.ggiv.com
7. Americares- secure.americares.org
8. Save the Children- support.savethechildren.org
9. United Way- app.mobilecause.com
10. American Humane – secure.americanhumane.org
If you want to volunteer to physically help the storm victims, check out Samaritan’s Purse and The American Red Cross. They offer volunteer opportunities for those with time and skills to help.
We are sure there are many more groups out there willing to lend a helping hand. We are thankful for the spirit of giving that so many people have. Many people will benefit from these generous hearts❤️